Sunday 29 January 2017

Veganuary 2017 Week 4

well, we've reached week 4 and yes I survived.

But I'm wondering just how much of a vegan I can call myself as I feed Myrtle chicken every day that I buy and cook. (yuck btw) I don't enjoy doing this but have to due to Miss Myrtle being so ill. I have to feed her by hand and chicken is the only food that seems to stay down.

Before she was ill, none of the animals here at Octopode Towers ate anything meaty. Myrtle is my little baby girl and I will do anything to prolong her life.

Here's my entry for Go Tag Thursday... the theme is ephemera, I've used lots on this even though they aren't hugely noticeable.
Thanks for looking
Mandy xx

1 comment:

Sandra Wright. said...

You know I love your style..and this Tag is just so gorgeous...
Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday..x